12 replies to this topic

#1 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

howw bout a gametype called, Humans vs monsters?   Big monsters try to kill the humans, The humans illl have 2 clips for pistol, & 1 clip for ak
& if you kill the monsters you get more guns,  if you die you turn into a big monster or something.

or a Flying Dragon gametype. so basicly humans will try to kill the dragons, the first weapon the start with is a pistol there is 2 so your choice, if you kill the dragon, you will get a better weapon,   Dragons will blow fire.

Edited by magikzz, 16 May 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#2 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts
  • LocationHenkie is my hero

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

this is not possible to make and what you said, is a waste of time, that's like a copy from zombies
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostBlackwyn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

EDIT: Anyway, let's celebrate the failure of the 2k3 Mod and its security!

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

decompile it :) use debug or create fake mod lol...

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).
btw you need 2k3 mod for publish it in web lol...

View Postg4stt, on 02 March 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#3 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

Well i dunno what is possible in sof2, Alot of things are.

#4 tomas

tomas

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

You can make that gametype but u need to add skin for  "Monsters" and do it to all people see that ( the skin its the most easy of that)

About dragons i only say L.M.F.A.O!
Member of Sons of Anarchy Gaming

#5 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

lmfao lool lool

#6 Comu

Comu

BETA Tester

• BETA Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Rebuild flying dragon with instances/test/bridge! He will look like the ender dragon in minecraft! :D

#7 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostComu, on 16 May 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

Rebuild flying dragon with instances/test/bridge! He will look like the ender dragon in minecraft! :D

haaha, for sure XD what kind of drugs did u took today? XD ^^ but yeah Hahha :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#8 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

none i dont do drugs, i just do weed

#9 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

i like the dragon gametype but i dunno if poeple like it xd

#10 Peace

Peace

BETA Tester

• BETA Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

these gametypes are only possible in fairy tales
Posted Image

#11 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4018 posts
  • LocationFrysl├ón

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

It might be a good idea, but it's far from being realistic. It takes far too much time to do something like this on SoF2, maybe another game would fit better for this.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#12 magikzz

magikzz

Advanced Member

• Anticheat Testers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

True it couldnt probly take ages to create this. But the monsters or dragons whouldnt look that real

#13 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • 2057 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

View Postmagikzz, on 18 May 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

True it couldnt probly take ages to create this. But the monsters or dragons whouldnt look that real

it's not really about what's real what not it requires time and i dont think it's possible to make a "dragon" or anything like that in sof2, if it is possible, it would probably require client side, which is pretty useless since most of the peoples are running rpm 2k3 only
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users