- First of all, download the 1fx. Anticheat. You can currently download it from here. Do NOT remove your RPM files, they should co-exist.
- Unrar the file, and put the files next to your SoF2MP.exe executable. It will look a little bit like this (made by KENNITHH, thanks!):
- a. Next, start the game with the "Start Sof2 with 1fx mod(with anticheat).bat" (just double click it). You can always decide to start the game with your 2k3 client later on, please note you will not use 1fx. Anticheat if you decide to do this.
- b. Or, you can double click the SoF2MP.exe file, connect to any RPM-based server, open the console and type: /vm_cgame 0. After this, /reconnect. The first method is obviously easier.
- When you finish connecting to a RPM server, 1fx. Anticheat should draw text in your left corner. If this is not the case, you need to download additional files. You should follow this post: http://1fx.uk.to/for...eat/#entry14815 If this doesn't resolve your problem, please report this as a bug.
- If it keeps loading and/or closes your connection, you might have mis-configured CVARs somewhere. You can check what CVARs we currently check here.
- It should be working now! If it doesn't, it's probably a bug in our software somewhere. Be sure to report, so we can fix your problem!
I hope this tutorial covers most of the installation. Enjoy 1fx. Anticheat!
Other common issues:
Q: Why is /fp_status giving me sector stuff?
A: Fairplay did some weird additions to your SoF2MP.exe, download the SoF2MP.exe from here (look below in the attachments).
Edited by BoeMan, 11 February 2013 - 11:24 PM.