4 replies to this topic

#1 R*U*S

R*U*S

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

Interesting it is possible make add to mode what get opportunity auto rec certain player in game on server side when he come to play..

#2 ShinChan

ShinChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:56 AM

He means if it's possible to auto record players when they connect to the server, but instead of saving the demos to the client, it'll save the demos on the server.
Posted Image

#3 maestro11

maestro11

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

Yes! maybe for example track a specific player by his ID or CD key if one wants and get his demos without the need of the particular player or players to record demos themselves?

#4 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4018 posts
  • LocationFrysl├ón

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:04 PM

This would be very difficult to implement, and would require server maintenance for the owner, I'm not sure if server owners are waiting for this. It would also be easy to bypass unless I devote a lot of time in making it fool proof.

I'm not sure if this is worth the effort.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#5 ShinChan

ShinChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:13 PM

View PostBoeMan, on 16 December 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

This would be very difficult to implement, and would require server maintenance for the owner, I'm not sure if server owners are waiting for this. It would also be easy to bypass unless I devote a lot of time in making it fool proof.

I'm not sure if this is worth the effort.
I told them this before, but they were still curious, not needed if it's to much work, as they were just thinking about it, to be able to check suspicious people if they are hacking by rewatching the demo's recorded by the server.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users