#1 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4018 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

Howdy all,

Had an idea to include prefixes in the chat when the Classes Mod is enabled. In Hide&Seek you get prefixes like [s] and [h], we're definitely able to include this in our Mod, just a bit different.

For example the Medic would get [Me], a Sniper would get [Sn], etc.

I'm not sure whether we should include this in the general chat as well (versus just in the team chat), but either way it seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. This would help identify people when no client's enabled significantly.

Your thoughts?
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#2 Paciwhore?

Paciwhore?

I <3 Blade

• Elite 1fx. Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:59 AM

View PostBoeMan, on 12 December 2010 - 12:01 AM, said:

Howdy all,

Had an idea to include prefixes in the chat when the Classes Mod is enabled. In Hide&Seek you get prefixes like [s] and [h], we're definitely able to include this in our Mod, just a bit different.

For example the Medic would get [Me], a Sniper would get [Sn], etc.

I'm not sure whether we should include this in the general chat as well (versus just in the team chat), but either way it seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. This would help identify people when no client's enabled significantly.

Your thoughts?
is the mod even haf way there

and pacifist banned me reason: French....really its a racist ban..

#3 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4018 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Well, most work would go in the client and the XP system. Making the classes and setting their appropriate outfitting isn't that big of a deal.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#4 abusecamera

abusecamera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

H&S with Medic and Sniper would be great idea :D I think i understood this ? So 1 is Medic, 1 Sniper and others are just normal hiders, then seekers tries to kill hiders (like in normal H&S) Then if hider dies, medic can restore his health ? And Sniper can kill seekers or  stun for 10 secs or something :D That would be cool  :lol:
Posted Image

#5 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4018 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

You misunderstood. Although something like that could be applied in H&S we won't (for now anyway, who knows what the future brings). This is about the regular gametypes, INF, ELIM, etc.

I suggest you read through the Facts board to find out a bit more. ;)
Kind regards,

BoeMan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users