Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:10 PM

Hello,

I make a topic today for one reason,

I've got an error when i try to make a server on my Debian Dedicated ( Debian 7)

Spoiler

I've ask Emperor, but he doesn't know why. i've download all depencies and  try everything i can. (It's with RPM 0.77, and your start script)

Thank-you for read.

Liberty,

Edited by Liberty59, 10 February 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#2 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts
  • LocationHenkie is my hero

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

View PostLiberty59, on 10 February 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

Hello,

I make a topic today for one reason,

I've got an error when i try to make a server on my Debian Dedicated ( Debian 7)

Spoiler

I've ask Emperor, but he doesn't know why. i've download all depencies and  try everything i can. (It's with RPM 0.77, and your start script)

Thank-you for read.

Liberty,

If it's not running 1fx mod then boeman's sh file  is useless   It's only working with 1fx mod. and RPM 0.77 i assume uses a qvm, +set vm_game has to be set to 2.

http://1fx.uk.to/for...2-linux-server/
Also Check out this link, it's outdated as hell but might help you further, else wait for a reply from the linux guru himself, Mr.Boeman..
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostBlackwyn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

EDIT: Anyway, let's celebrate the failure of the 2k3 Mod and its security!

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

decompile it :) use debug or create fake mod lol...

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).
btw you need 2k3 mod for publish it in web lol...

View Postg4stt, on 02 March 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#3 empy

empy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:33 PM

It is 1fx 0.77

#4 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts
  • LocationHenkie is my hero

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:37 PM

View Postempy, on 10 February 2016 - 05:33 PM, said:

It is 1fx 0.77

Oh i see,  my bad then i ignored the entire log output above i only read the seg fault and that he said he's using RPM 0.77. Then the linux tutorial link i posted is irrelevant.

Edited by Shoke, 10 February 2016 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostBlackwyn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

EDIT: Anyway, let's celebrate the failure of the 2k3 Mod and its security!

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

decompile it :) use debug or create fake mod lol...

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).
btw you need 2k3 mod for publish it in web lol...

View Postg4stt, on 02 March 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#5 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4025 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

Are you absolutely sure it's a dedicated server, and not a OpenVZ VPS? OpenVZ does not play nicely with the old 1fxlib libraries, and you can't change the kernel on OpenVZ hosts..

Please post the output of:

uname -a

And:

cat /etc/debian_version

Kind regards,

BoeMan

#6 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:58 PM

Linux ns3017374.ip-149-202-81.eu 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #5 SMP Wed Sep 9 17:24:34 CEST 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

and

Debian 7.9

#7 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4025 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

The kernel is your problem.

Is it a dedicated server or VPS? Maybe hosted at OVH?

If it is indeed a dedicated server I would advise you to install a different kernel, you run a custom one at the moment. Maybe the provider has some sort of panel that allows you to change kernels easily, if not, we can hopefully also do it from here.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#8 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:20 PM

It's right, it's an OVH

#9 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

I hasn't got panel for change kernel, cuz it's a dedicated who has got some server and only my friend has got the panel

#10 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4025 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:28 PM

Can you at least change the kernel and reboot, with him being okay with it? You can always try to reach your friend and ask him if he's willing to do it for you.

You can always try to do it yourself, by doing:

apt-get update
apt-get install linux-image-amd64

linux-image-amd64 is a meta-package which should give you the latest standard kernel available, that Debian offers for your release anyway.

Good luck.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#11 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

It's done, but i can't Reboot for the moment, i will tell you what's up on next reboot.

Thank-you for help everybody

#12 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:52 PM

Hey, i had reboot the machine after your commands, but server didn't start..

#13 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4025 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

In that case it is almost certain to be a vps, OpenVZ VPSes need the matching host their kernel.

You need to contact OVH and ask for either a rollback of the kernel or ask if they have another dedicated box available with a different kernel. You can also try Debian Jessie (8) and see if it makes any difference with OpenVZ.

For future reference, try to stick to KVM or Xen for VPSes.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#14 Liberty59

Liberty59

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

But, you know it's same with my CentOS dedicated

#15 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4025 posts
  • LocationFryslân

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:22 PM

Exactly, because OVH gives all their servers a custom kernel. It doesn't matter if you run a Debian, CentOS or any other distribution: the kernel will remain the same.

I also found a guide here for your case: https://forum.ovh.co...h-Ubuntu-Debian

It doesn't differ a lot from mine, you only need to do a couple of tweaks after installing so it will actually load the newly installed kernel.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users