12 replies to this topic

#1 Kyro

Kyro

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

1st- is it possible to make like players get teleported to somewhere where i can set it instead of dying in some gamemodes like inf elim and h&s

2nd-in func_train it would be nice if the angles changes from point to point so it will help a lot

3rd- if there's a moving object in the map it would be nice if i made the players spawn on it in every new round

4th- would be nice if i've made a box with func_button and it can go to many points in the map

5th- if it possible to add some skins to weapons like csgo etc.

6th- if u can make better bots xd

enough for now xd

#2 Janno

Janno

henkie loves me

• Moderators
  • 614 posts
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

View PostKyro, on 18 April 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

1st- is it possible to make like players get teleported to somewhere where i can set it instead of dying in some gamemodes like inf elim and h&s

2nd-in func_train it would be nice if the angles changes from point to point so it will help a lot

3rd- if there's a moving object in the map it would be nice if i made the players spawn on it in every new round

4th- would be nice if i've made a box with func_button and it can go to many points in the map

5th- if it possible to add some skins to weapons like csgo etc.

6th- if u can make better bots xd

enough for now xd

1st - 3D-specific.
3rd - Afaik, moving objects don't "respawn" with the players, they keep on moving from the location where they were right before the gametype restart. Don't see a point for it anyhow.
4th - Maybe I don't know so much about editing so I don't know what do you mean, but please elaborate, what do you mean " it can go to many points in the map", as in a teleport? Cuz that's been done and is possible (some 3D maps have that).
5th - requires client modifications, can't be done serverside, so that's a no. If you want to make your weapon look different, just edit it or get some different skins from sof2files (if that site is still up lul)
6th - was in the plan like a year ago, but the code for AAS in SoF was bricked harder than we thought (as far as I can remember).
HENKHODOREHODOREHODORE

#3 Kyro

Kyro

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:32 AM

View PostJanno, on 19 April 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

1st - 3D-specific.

i don't mean the monkeys feature its a different thing

#4 Janno

Janno

henkie loves me

• Moderators
  • 614 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

View PostKyro, on 19 April 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

i don't mean the monkeys feature its a different thing
That's basically deadmonkeys. ;)
HENKHODOREHODOREHODORE

#5 Kyro

Kyro

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:58 PM

View PostJanno, on 19 April 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

That's basically deadmonkeys. ;)

no nigga in dead monkeys u r not alive but in this one you are alive but you get teleported so it's like if i want to make gamemode called prison break tag team and its like if u kill someone u get him into your prison and its able for that one to get outta prison by his teammates help and the team which loses every player its the looser team , gutted nigga?

#6 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts
  • LocationHenkie is my hero

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

View PostKyro, on 18 April 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

View PostKyro, on 19 April 2017 - 11:58 PM, said:

no nigga in dead monkeys u r not alive but in this one you are alive but you get teleported so it's like if i want to make gamemode called prison break tag team and its like if u kill someone u get him into your prison and its able for that one to get outta prison by his teammates help and the team which loses every player its the looser team , gutted nigga?

???????????

Its the same thing. What you want is basically cops and robbers. Which will never happen.

If not then at least explain it so everyone would understand as nobody here understands what you actually mean
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostBlackwyn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

EDIT: Anyway, let's celebrate the failure of the 2k3 Mod and its security!

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

decompile it :) use debug or create fake mod lol...

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).
btw you need 2k3 mod for publish it in web lol...

View Postg4stt, on 02 March 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#7 Janno

Janno

henkie loves me

• Moderators
  • 614 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

In deadmonkeys, you basically are alive (you can move, jump, do shit except fragging). Getting out of jail idea, as Shoke stated, is basically what cops & robbers have. Imo, not worth to implement because it's more of a waste of time if only 1 server starts to use it. On fragmaps (inf, elim), people would rather spec others. ;)
HENKHODOREHODOREHODORE

#8 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4019 posts
  • LocationFrysl├ón

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Is putting monkey in the public release builds a viable alternative? It's currently 3D only, but I've been meaning to change that.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#9 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

View PostBoeMan, on 20 April 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

Is putting monkey in the public release builds a viable alternative? It's currently 3D only, but I've been meaning to change that.

No. This should stay a 3D-Specific feature only. If you are unsure about it then just look at it as sort of a  "premium feature" or "Exclusive" or "Private", whatever you want to name it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#10 Kyro

Kyro

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:11 AM

View PostShoke, on 20 April 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

No. This should stay a 3D-Specific feature only. If you are unsure about it then just look at it as sort of a  "premium feature" or "Exclusive" or "Private", whatever you want to name it.
so if i've told boe an idea and he made it then it belongs to me only? then many people would have their special 1fx mod

#11 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • 2057 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

View PostKyro, on 21 April 2017 - 01:11 AM, said:

so if i've told boe an idea and he made it then it belongs to me only? then many people would have their special 1fx mod

Sorry but you can't compare it like that and I'm not going to explain it to you why it should stay a 3D feature only, and if you dislike something, then simply don't use the Mod and make your own.

And yes theoretically you could ask both developers of 1fx Mod to include something special that would be available only for you. That's up to the devs if they decide to do that. We the users of 1fx mod can only suggest but not demand stuff to be implemented how we want it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Kyro

Kyro

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

View PostShoke, on 21 April 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Sorry but you can't compare it like that and I'm not going to explain it to you why it should stay a 3D feature only, and if you dislike something, then simply don't use the Mod and make your own.

And yes theoretically you could ask both developers of 1fx Mod to include something special that would be available only for you. That's up to the devs if they decide to do that. We the users of 1fx mod can only suggest but not demand stuff to be implemented how we want it.
i understand the story between 1fx and 3D, and well as you said everything is up to the devs its their own mod and they can do what ever they want with it , so well lets just wait for the new release :)

#13 hansvanwillekom

hansvanwillekom

BETA Tester

• BETA Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

Ive asked 3rd point too. http://1fx.uk.to/for...ap/#entry24242. Can be handy when its easy to add to the mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users