Posted Image

#122 BoeMan

BoeMan

Developer

• Administrators
  • 4017 posts
  • LocationFrysl├ón

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

Sure, read the BETA guidelines before you download it though.
Kind regards,

BoeMan

#123 nautica

nautica

BETA Tester

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

beta guidlines for what download?
Posted Image

#124 Shoke

Shoke

1fx. Douchebag

• 1fx. Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts
  • LocationHenkie is my hero

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

I guess boe means the TOS:

This software is for Testing purposes only. By downloading this file you agree not to spread this software to any other domain, to any other person or attempt to modify the bytecode supplied with your copy (the .QVM files) in any way.
Below is a general list of how the Mod may be used and what actions will follow if you don't: none of you will have to worry about this if you keep yourself to the general guideline: do not leak it!
1fx. Mod may be used under the following conditions:
- Home server usage.
- Rented game server usage (them accepting not to rip off the Mod and start selling it themselves, unless accepted (see following point)).
- Allowed Game Server Providers as well as allowed upcoming GSPs. Always ask a Developer for permission prior to selling them!
- Personal use in general (you pretty much know what we allow and what we don't).
If any of these above points are being broken by you, you accept the following consequences:
- Any 1fx. Mod Developer can shut down your BETA powered server. This is a system built in to suit us against illegal leaks/use of the Mod. Released versions (to the public) do not contain this protection and can pretty much be used under any conditions or circumstances.
- Your BETA account will be reverted immediately on notification. Given the importance of your act, your forum account might be suspended and/or banned, based on name and/or IP.
- You will not be able to sign up/gain BETA access again.
By downloading this Mod you automatically agree to these terms. If you're unsure about any form of use of the Mod: don't hesitate contacting one of the Mod developers!

As you can see the TOS is pretty much outdated but you still have to follow it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostBlackwyn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Fu boe tell me the way! I've got every file! I just need to fuck the VM protection!

EDIT: Anyway, let's celebrate the failure of the 2k3 Mod and its security!

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

decompile it :) use debug or create fake mod lol...

View PostPoOoCe, on 11 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lets see.. i know what debug is, it was a joke ffs.. de - bug, 2k3 mod have bugs... and decompile were bullshit :).
btw you need 2k3 mod for publish it in web lol...

View Postg4stt, on 02 March 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

dont talk 2 me like i dont know about sof i now 2 mutch and Rap!st yes i can hack but i dont do it :)) why i would do it  if they want they can call the police and report me i dont use a proxy or vpn ;) You can Hack 2 is you want

#125 nautica

nautica

BETA Tester

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

alright fair enough
Posted Image

#126 Teo

Teo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMilan - IT

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

Hello guys! you can also rent servers here: SOF2.ORG :)

#127 elma3s

elma3s

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

Own a Game Server: Yes
General Tech. Level: Medium
SoF2 Tech level: Medium

Are determined to find/seek out bugs: Yes, this mod needs to be perfect, so i can run it on my server(s).
Are determined to post every minor flaw: Yes
How much time you're willing to put into this: 3 Hours a day.

Previous Mod experience: Yes, Alpha mod,0.56t version as well and RPM
A few notes why you're the tester we're looking for: I'm willing to search and post bugs, as i get good out of this as well by have no more bugs in this mod or problems.
i Love to edit and thats why i want this mod to be ready for editing in local servers also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users