3 replies to this topic

#1 xillax

xillax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hey

I don't think there should be a minimum amount of users required to use the !et function.

It doesn't really make any sense to me, even if there are just 2 players, if both are on red team, you still want to be able to !et(or server auto-et) the other guy to blue.

Or, if you really want to keep this kind of useless(IMO) feature, you could also make a serverside command so the server admin can choose the minimum amount of players needed.

XILLAX

#2 Godzilla

Godzilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBehind my pc! (I am scared)

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

It's right what you say, but why would an admin do !et if there are only 2 players?

Btw, we have a really nice chat system in sof2 with which we can talk and make clear what we want. So if there are only 2 players having fun with eachother I do think they are that smart to say that they don't want an !et.

So it will be a useless command.
Posted Image

#3 Henkie

Henkie

Developer

• Administrators
  • -2953 posts
  • LocationFrysl├ón

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:09 PM

View PostGodzilla, on 06 March 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

It's right what you say, but why would an admin do !et if there are only 2 players?

Btw, we have a really nice chat system in sof2 with which we can talk and make clear what we want. So if there are only 2 players having fun with eachother I do think they are that smart to say that they don't want an !et.

So it will be a useless command.
I think he means the autoeven teams, which is always active once you set g_autoeventeams to 1.
DO NOT Contact me: henkie@1fxmod.org
Posted Image

#4 Stoppbiel

Stoppbiel

GOD

• Moderators
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationSuriname

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

Well then put it on 0 if you don't want it ???????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users