xillax's Content

There have been 9 items by xillax (Search limited from 16-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#8018 client

Posted by xillax on 28 October 2011 - 06:42 AM in 1fx. Mod

1fx ever going to release a public rpm client?

#4790 vsay to public

Posted by xillax on 10 May 2011 - 02:45 AM in Suggestions

suck your balls faggot

#4749 vsay to public

Posted by xillax on 07 May 2011 - 11:17 AM in Suggestions

Yo

allow vsay_team sounds to work in public aswell as private, so you can keep them on private binds, but also make public ones with those bad ass sounds.

i.e. Public: @201 I NEED BACKUP, NOW!
Private: keep it vsay_TEAM need_backup

#3914 Referees

Posted by xillax on 26 March 2011 - 01:35 PM in Suggestions

AYOP

You should make some command to add a "referee".

Basically, the ref just gets to spec both teams automatically + can do all s-admin commands. + maybe some [ref] infront of his name at spec, dunno

Would be nice for cupwars so you don't need to /tcmd invite id since he can spec both teams anyway.

I know it sounds totally lazy, but a lot of the time people forget to invite refs

#3632 About !et

Posted by xillax on 05 March 2011 - 06:53 PM in Suggestions

Hey

I don't think there should be a minimum amount of users required to use the !et function.

It doesn't really make any sense to me, even if there are just 2 players, if both are on red team, you still want to be able to !et(or server auto-et) the other guy to blue.

Or, if you really want to keep this kind of useless(IMO) feature, you could also make a serverside command so the server admin can choose the minimum amount of players needed.

XILLAX

#3628 Freeze gametime at Pause

Posted by xillax on 04 March 2011 - 09:00 PM in Suggestions

Yo

You guys should make the gametime get frozen while there is a pause ingame (so for when we play CO or KAM2 etc we can keep an accurate timelimit while using pauses)

That will be all for today

THANKS,
XILLAX

#3385 PWN

Posted by xillax on 14 February 2011 - 11:55 PM in Suggestions

fist someone in the ass so they can't walk properly for a few weeks =) or rounds

#3322 PWN

Posted by xillax on 12 February 2011 - 12:57 AM in Suggestions

View PostMiniS, on 11 February 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

1fx. mod really needs such unuseful stuff? It would make server owners harder to keep Admins in the right way. It may be great abusing tool for noobs and big lags for server during "pwn" process. No offence Xillax :)

Forceteaming shouldn't make a server lag unless you do 50 at the same time with no waiting(i.e. forceteam 1 r;forceteam 2b;etc;etc;etc) too fast.

Is twist,plant etc useful? no but its fun to do to people.

View PostStoppbiel, on 11 February 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

Oh lol, I remember that from demo, but the only reason they had that command was because of people /reconnecting to clean their score(/refresh doesn't works in demo for the pple that don't know)
The /recon causes lagg btw.

1. Reconnecting doesn't cause lag.
2. PWN was made by me and it wasn't to punish reconnectors, it was to piss people off.

But ok, seems it's not as good an idea as I think it is :D

#3316 PWN

Posted by xillax on 11 February 2011 - 07:34 PM in Suggestions

Hello

I think you should add an admin command "pwn" to 1fx

What it would do is forceteam the player red/blue/red/blue like 50 times to give him an utter shit score

it should force them really fast so they can still play the round(since doing !pwn is best at start or round else they just die and only get 1 extra death), just have a shit score

you could also let admins choose how many times it will force the player in their server.cfg

edit: you would also need to not let them refresh their score :D

TY FOR READ
XILLAX OF CLAN AMEX