pINKER's Content

There have been 9 items by pINKER (Search limited from 29-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#25200 1fx mod with patched SOF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 18 December 2019 - 11:35 PM in 1fx. Mod

When it happened I would go into spectator mode and not be able to spectate the bot despite it being on a team.

However for whatever reason when I turned the server on this morning to test it again it appears to be working fine.

If it happens again i'll attach the logs for you, sorry for wasting your time earlier.

#25198 1fx mod with patched SOF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 18 December 2019 - 01:02 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi Boeman,

I used pakscape to grab the bsp from the pk3 file, then used bsp2ent to convert it to a .ent file, I hope thats okay.

I first noticed the issue with mp_raven so ill attach that here, I can go through the maps and attach all of the ones that aren't working with bots later today if you'd like.

http://www.mediafire...1/mp_raven/file

Thank you again for helping out, I really appreciate it.

#25196 1fx mod with patched SOF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 17 December 2019 - 01:31 AM in 1fx. Mod

Thank you so much Boeman it works pretty much flawlessly!

Just one thing though, on some maps the bots dont seem to spawn anywhere

#25194 1fx mod with patched SOF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 14 December 2019 - 02:12 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi BoeMan,

I am using different directories for my server and my client, however the demo version of Sof2 doesn't like other maps and only works with this patched exe, thats why im hoping to be able to use it with 1fx

Here is a download to the patched version, if you could make it work with 1fx that would be absolutely amazing.

http://www.mediafire.../mohaa.exe/file

Thank you

#25192 1fx mod with patched SOF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 13 December 2019 - 01:19 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi,

A few months ago I made some servers that ended up working perfectly (Thanks Boeman!) and now that I have some more spare time im starting on a new project.

On Sof2 MP TEST im looking to make a server that runs through different maps using 1fx mod.

I began working on it this morning and have run into an issue, I use a patched version of the game to be able to run different maps. This involves replacing the exe file of the game with a different one.

I downloaded a new copy of the 1fx server files for sof2 mp test, however I replaced the 1fx version of the exe with the patched one and naturally that gave me an error ( https://pastebin.com/Juw1NYKX )

Is there a way I could get the patched version of the game to work with the 1fx server files? I will provide a download to the patched version if required.

Thanks in advance

-Pinker

#25174 Bots on SoF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 06 September 2019 - 07:02 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi BoeMan,

Sorry about my previous post im not sure what happened there.

The file works flawlessly and I can add bots while in dm, thank you so much for that again.

The bots are able to shoot with the pistols they spawn with, though now weapons aren't spawning on the map and the bots quickly run out of ammo. I tried setting g_pickupsDisabled to 1 in the Config file so they would spawn with a loadout, but that causes the bots to just use the knives again.

Also after a while, the bots freeze in place forever

#25173 Bots on SoF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 06 September 2019 - 06:46 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi BoeMan,

Thank you for the file, I am able to switch the server to deathmatch now, but that brings about a new problem.

The rcon addbot command now isn't recognized by the server.

Also before I switched to deathmatch, the bots were still stuck using knives in caserun.

https://imgur.com/a/B6eHQll

EDIT: Disregard this post, somehow I managed to join a different server when i was changing the gamemode (???) ill let you know what happens when it switches itself to dm

#25171 Bots on SoF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 05 September 2019 - 10:28 AM in 1fx. Mod

Hi BoeMan,

The only edits I made to the bot files was creating new ones with the code copy pasted, allowing me to change their names and chat messages, I also edited the little text document that allows me to add the bots to the server. I left their weapon settings on default.

Thank you for the restart commands, I will be sure to try them out

Here is a link to the output I get when the map tries to change: https://pastebin.com/RFqrgCyh

#25169 Bots on SoF2 MP TEST

Posted by pINKER on 03 September 2019 - 10:56 PM in 1fx. Mod

Hello,

So I set up a server on the demo version of the game and everything is working fine except for three things:

1) The bots I added to the server are only using knives, is there a way I can get them to use guns?

2) I also don't seem to be able to change the gamemode from caserun, it says it will change upon restart but im not able to restart the server without closing the console and opening it again.

3) When a game does finish, the screen sits on the "server is changing maps please wait" thingy forever and doesn't load anything.

Any help for these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you