Kyro's Content

There have been 5 items by Kyro (Search limited from 06-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#24408 Some ideas for the version of 1fx mod

Posted by Kyro on 21 April 2017 - 04:04 PM in Suggestions

View PostShoke, on 21 April 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Sorry but you can't compare it like that and I'm not going to explain it to you why it should stay a 3D feature only, and if you dislike something, then simply don't use the Mod and make your own.

And yes theoretically you could ask both developers of 1fx Mod to include something special that would be available only for you. That's up to the devs if they decide to do that. We the users of 1fx mod can only suggest but not demand stuff to be implemented how we want it.
i understand the story between 1fx and 3D, and well as you said everything is up to the devs its their own mod and they can do what ever they want with it , so well lets just wait for the new release :)

#24404 Some ideas for the version of 1fx mod

Posted by Kyro on 21 April 2017 - 01:11 AM in Suggestions

View PostShoke, on 20 April 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

No. This should stay a 3D-Specific feature only. If you are unsure about it then just look at it as sort of a  "premium feature" or "Exclusive" or "Private", whatever you want to name it.
so if i've told boe an idea and he made it then it belongs to me only? then many people would have their special 1fx mod

#24398 Some ideas for the version of 1fx mod

Posted by Kyro on 19 April 2017 - 11:58 PM in Suggestions

View PostJanno, on 19 April 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

1st- is it possible to make like players get teleported to somewhere where i can set it instead of dying in some gamemodes like inf elim and h&s
That's basically deadmonkeys. ;)

no nigga in dead monkeys u r not alive but in this one you are alive but you get teleported so it's like if i want to make gamemode called prison break tag team and its like if u kill someone u get him into your prison and its able for that one to get outta prison by his teammates help and the team which loses every player its the looser team , gutted nigga?

#24392 Some ideas for the version of 1fx mod

Posted by Kyro on 19 April 2017 - 09:32 AM in Suggestions

View PostJanno, on 19 April 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

1st - 3D-specific.

i don't mean the monkeys feature its a different thing

#24389 Some ideas for the version of 1fx mod

Posted by Kyro on 18 April 2017 - 06:52 PM in Suggestions

1st- is it possible to make like players get teleported to somewhere where i can set it instead of dying in some gamemodes like inf elim and h&s

2nd-in func_train it would be nice if the angles changes from point to point so it will help a lot

3rd- if there's a moving object in the map it would be nice if i made the players spawn on it in every new round

4th- would be nice if i've made a box with func_button and it can go to many points in the map

5th- if it possible to add some skins to weapons like csgo etc.

6th- if u can make better bots xd

enough for now xd